Terms and Conditions
1. Application for the reservation of accommodation must be accompanied by an advance deposit of 30% of the total rental cost. All reservations are subject to written confirmation. If the application is not accepted, the advance deposit will be refunded in full.
2. The balance of the total rental cost must be paid in full at least 8 weeks before the holiday is due to commence. If a booking is made 8 weeks or less before your arrival date then the full rent is payable. Failure to send the required amount by the date due may be (at our discretion) regarded as cancellation of the holiday by you and the advance deposit will not be refunded.
3. The cottage is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Accommodation is restricted to the number of persons stated on the booking form. The cottage must be vacated before 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
4. The Clients are responsible for keeping and leaving the cottage clean and tidy. This will be a subject to a £100 charge if the cottage is deemed to require more than a normal clean through. Extra professional cleaning and breakages will also be charged for. You will find that we do keep the cottage at a very high level of cleanliness and would appreciate your help in maintaining this standard. Please check the inventory on arrival and report any discrepancies within 24 hours.
5. Anyone with a medical condition should seek their Doctor’s advice before commencing use of the facilities provided ( Sauna). Please note that no person under the age of 16 is allowed in the sauna. Children are to be supervised at all times and accompanied by an adult.
6. If for any reason beyond the owners control (e.g. fire damage) the property is not ready on the date booked, all rent and charges paid in advance will be refunded in full. The client shall have no further claim against the owners.
7. The owners of the property do not accept any liability for any accident, damage, loss, injury, or expense, whether to persons or to property, which the tenants or any other persons may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with, the letting.
8. Cancellation by you: If we are successful in re-letting your holiday, you will only forfeit the booking deposit. If we are unable to re-let then you will be held responsible for the prompt payment of the full cost of the holiday, You may wish to take out cancellation insurance. However, you should check the circumstances of cover.
9. There is a £200 returnable security deposit. This will be returned to you by post within two weeks of your holiday, minus any breakages, extra cleaning costs etc. Payment by cheque or cash on arrival.
10. We regret that the cottage is non-smoking but there are covered smoking areas provided within the gardens.
11. A travel cot and high chair are provided. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
12. Please note that we do not provide beach towels – please bring your own.
13. Although the cottage accommodates six we are happy to discuss any requirements for additional sleeping accommodation.
14. We do not allow large single sex groups. Please contact us if in doubt.
15. The Hirer and other members of the party must not cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of the neighboring properties.
18. The Owners reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without written confirmation.
Prefer to pay by cheque?
If you would prefer to pay by cheque please make your cheque payable to Mr and Mrs RCS Bolt and send it to: