Welcome to Meadowview Cottage
A unique, 5-star GOLD, family friendly, romantic, luxury cottage Cornwall
Rospa Inspected Play Park and Private Sauna
At our Baby Toddler Child friendly Luxury Cottage Cornwall we know how being a new parent or Grandparent and enjoying a child’s early years are very important. Meadowview Cottage a perfect place for you to unwind and recharge the batteries. Making everlasting memories with your family. Having two children of our own we know how much room your child’s paraphernalia can take up in your car. Here at Meadowview we supply a wide range of Baby and Toddler essentials helping to take the stress out of holiday packing! Holidays with children don’t need to be hard work.
“They have thought of everything! Making our holiday more relaxing with the children. They will never be short of something to play with. Adventures they had. Our daughter loved having the freedom to play and be independent”
“Only 10 mins to the stunning North Cornwall coast, this luxury cottage Cornwall is equipped to make your holiday memorable. Most importantly, Meadowview Cottage is not part of a large holiday complex. All facilities are provided at no extra charge, for your exclusive use. Meadowview Cottage gives you the best of both worlds; 10 mins to the coast, yet set in a tranquil rural hamlet far from the madding crowd “
Thank you for an amazing 2 weeks. The cottage is delightful and the kids have loved the space. The local area is beautiful and we will be returning... view more...
Amazing! We had such a lovely time in Meadowview Cottage. Debbie and Roger are the perfect hosts, down to every last detail. It,s great to discover... view more...
Children and Family Friendly Luxury Cottage Cornwall:
- 5*GOLD Luxury with 100% Cleanliness record for many years
- Meadowview Cottage is the end result of an immaculate barn conversion. Sympathetically renovated to a very high specification, it is tastefully furnished and equipped with just about everything you could possibly need.
- This luxury cottage Cornwall comfortably accommodates 6 people, plus one infant
- With all accommodation, gardens and parking area on one level, the cottage is suitable for all generations, with generous facilities to occupy children of all ages
- An enclosed RoSPA inspected enclosed children’s play park, peddle go-carts, giant Jenga, skittles, children’s toys and games
- Two fully enclosed gardens
- 60 inch flat screen Smart television, PlayStation 3 + games + Blu-Ray DVD
- Smart televisions in Super king and Double ensuite bedrooms
- LCD TV with Free view in twin bedroom
- 3 Vintage French styled bedrooms: Super King (can split to twins), double bedroom with en-suite shower, a twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Large comfortable sitting room, dining room with spectacular countryside views and fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Beach accessories
- Unlimited free use of a private sauna and exercise equipment
- Additional fridge/freezer in log cabin, useful for storing cold drinks and ice
- An active bird table
- Charcoal BBQ (free charcoal provided)
- Optional housekeeping services
- Please see our Why Choose Us page for full facility details
We are a member of the Families Welcome scheme. Enjoy the use of free cots, Moses basket, high chairs, a children’s play park. Lots of baby / Toddler paraphernalia. Indoor and outdoor family games. “Which means that as a parent you can relax. Knowing we provide a host of family friendly facilities at this high quality luxury cottage Cornwall.”
Set within 30 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, Meadowview Cottage provides seclusion with a view. A tranquil retreat and ideally situated. Explore North Cornwall’s jaw-dropping coastal scenery. Some excellent surf beaches, charming fishing villages and challenging golf courses. National Trust attractions, pony trekking, cycling, walking places are in abundance. Art galleries, historic sites and castles. Wild moorlands and peaceful woodlands, and much, much more.
The magic of King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel. Renowned Jamaica Inn at Bolventor on Bodmin Moor. Fishing harbours like Boscastle and Port Isaac of Doc Martin fame. Beaches like Crackington Haven, Trebarwith Strand and Widemouth Bay. Inland country towns like Launceston and our wonderful rambling moors will provide you with endless hours of discovery.
Luxury Honeymoon Cottage Cornwall
- Secluded hideaway in a quintessential hamlet in North Cornwall
- 5 star gold luxury cottage accommodation
- Free, unlimited use, PRIVATE SAUNA : Enjoy relaxing in your own private Scandinavian log cabin sauna. Situated within the grounds of Meadowview Cottage. Towels, robes, power shower, and exercise equipment all provided in the log cabin. The sauna is FREE to use at your leisure. Accommodating two people.
- Large romantic, vintage French-themed, super-king bedroom
- Romantic evening lighting, private heated decking area within a tropical garden
- Please contact us for details.
Smoking: Not permitted within the cottage. Areas outside are.
- Five star luxury accommodation
- Log cabin with sauna and gym equipment
- Play park & toys
- North Cornwall Attractions
- Private Gardens
- Meadow views
- Christmas Lights
Meadowview Cottage regularly achieves 100% for its standard of cleanliness by Visit England. Keeping us in the top 5% throughout the UK.
Debbie and Roger are very proud to have been awarded a privileged Visit England Gold Award for an exceptionally high quality of cottage accommodation together with their 5 star self-catering Cornwall holiday home rating.
Full Internet WiFi
Bring your laptop and make use of your own secure wireless internet facility at no extra cost.
We hope you will enjoy use of the cottage’s 60 inch flat screen Smart television. Remember to bring your Netflix and other passwords with you. Enjoy the PlayStation 3 with selection of games . IPod docking station with CD player and DAB radio. This delivers great sound quality thanks to a 160W output through a front speaker and two sub-woofers.