Click on image for photo gallery and slideshow
Welcome to a unique, family friendly, romantic, luxury cottage Cornwall. One or Two small dogs very welcome FREE OF CHARGE
“Only 10 mins to the stunning North Cornwall coast, Meadowview Cottage is equipped to make your holiday memorable. Most importantly, this luxury cottage is not part of a large holiday complex. All facilities are provided at no extra charge, for your exclusive use. Meadowview Cottage gives you the best of both worlds; 10 mins to the coast, yet set in a tranquil rural hamlet far from the madding crowd “
- A dedicated enclosed play park, peddle go-carts, giant Jenga, skittles
- Two fully enclosed gardens
- 50 inch flat screen television, Playstation 3 + games + Blu-Ray DVD
- LCD TV with Freeview in every bedroom
- Sky package including Sports and Movies
- With 3 bedrooms (super-king, double and twin, plus an ensuite and a family bathroom) this luxury Cornwall cottage comfortably sleeps 6 people plus an infant.
As a member of the Families Welcome scheme we include the use of free cots, highchairs, a children’s play park, indoor and outdoor family games at no extra charge. “Which means that as a parent you can relax with confidence that we provide a host of family friendly facilities at this high quality accommodation.”
Luxury Honeymoon Cottage in Cornwall
- Secluded hideaway in a quintessential hamlet in North Cornwall
- 5 star gold luxury cottage accommodation
- Free, unlimited use, private sauna
- Large super-king bedroom. Should you want to share your romantic escape with friends or family the cottage has a further double bedroom with ensuite shower, a twin bedroom and a lovely family bathroom
- Generous discounts for smaller groups during off-peak periods. Please contact us for details.
Please see our Guest Reviews to read how our lovely cottage is viewed by others
5 star gold Luxury Cottage Cornwall
We specialise in providing luxury, unique, accommodation for a romantic or family friendly holiday. Our immaculate attention to detail has earned our self-catering, luxury Cornwall cottage the coveted 5 star Gold Visit England award for many years.
Meadowview Cottage provides accommodation for 6 (plus an infant), set within 30 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside. On one level, the cottage is suitable for all generations, with generous facilities to occupy children of all ages. This tranquil retreat is also ideally situated for exploring North Cornwall’s jaw-dropping coastal scenery, excellent surf beaches, charming fishing villages, challenging golf courses, National Trust attractions, pony trekking, cycling, walking, art galleries, historic sites and castles, wild moorlands and peaceful woodlands, and much, much more.
A detached luxury self catering cottage
The cottage is the end result of an immaculate barn conversion. Sympathetically renovated to a very high specification, it is tastefully furnished and equipped with just about everything you could possibly need.
- RoSPA inspected enclosed children’s play park
- ride-on toys
- children’s games
- 50 inch TV with Sky package, Blu-Ray DVD and PS3
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- Freeview TV in every bedroom
- beach accessories
- unlimited free use of a private sauna and exercise equipment
- two private landscaped gardens
- an active bird table
- charcoal BBQ (free charcoal provided)
- fully equipped kitchen
- level access inside and out
- laundry facilities
- optional housekeeping services
- Please see our Why Choose Us page for full facility details
Dog Friendly Sister Cottage also Available
The Cottage, Trelash Just 100 yards away, this luxury country chic cottage can accommodate up to 6 persons, 1 infant and 2 dogs.
Large Group Rental
For family groups with up to 12 persons, 2 infants and up to 4 dogs book Meadowview Cottage and The Cottage together. The cottages are detached, family owned and are both in Trelash. Perfect for family get aways. Please contact us for details.
Hours of Discovery
The magic of King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel and Jamaica Inn at Bolventor on Bodmin Moor, fishing harbours like Boscastle and Port Isaac of Doc Martin fame, beaches like Crackington Haven, Trebarwith Strand and Widemouth Bay and inland country towns like Launceston and our wonderful rambling moors will provide you with endless hours of discovery.
Please visit our Guest Reviews page to read how our guests rate our luxury cottage here in North Cornwall
Interactive Map of the Holiday Cottage
- Five star luxury accommodation
- Log cabin with sauna and gym equipment
- Play park & toys
- North Cornwall Attractions
- Private Gardens
- Meadow views
- Christmas Lights
Meadowview Cottage regularly achieves 100% for its standard of cleanliness by Visit Britain keeping us in the top 5% throughout the UK “Which means that you are assured of the highest level of comfort during your stay”.
Debbie and Roger are very proud to have been awarded a privileged Visit England Gold Award for 2015/2016 for an exceptionally high quality of cottage accommodation together with their 5 star self-catering Cornwall holiday home rating.
Enjoy relaxing in your own private Scandinavian log cabin sauna set within the grounds of your two gardens. There is no additional charge for using the sauna. Towels and robes are also provided free of charge.
Within the log cabin there is a shower, exercise equipment and an extra fridge/freezer which is useful for storing cold drinks and ice.
Also provided is a radio, CD and tape player for your enjoyment.
The sauna accommodates two people.
The log cabin also provides a covered seating area with four wicker chairs. Although there is no smoking within the cottage itself smokers will enjoy this covered area on rainy days.
Anyone with a medical condition should seek their Doctor’s advice before commencing use of the facilities provided. Please note that no person under the age of 16 is allowed in the sauna.
Internet & Sky
Bring your laptop and make use of your own secure wireless internet facility at no extra cost. Connection instructions will be supplied on arrival.
We hope you will enjoy use of the cottage’s 50 inch flat screen television which is connected via Sky – 4 Mix plus Sports 1 and Movies 1. You will also find a Playstation 3 and a selection of games. The Playstation also enables you to watch standard or Blu-Ray HD DVDs. We also have an iPod docking station with CD player and DAB radio. This delivers great sound quality thanks to a 160W output through a front speaker and two sub-woofers.