Welcome to Meadowview Cottage
A unique, 5-star GOLD, family friendly, romantic, luxury cottage Cornwall
Rospa Inspected Play Park and Private Sauna
“Only 10 mins to the stunning North Cornwall coast, this luxury cottage Cornwall is equipped to make your holiday memorable. Most importantly, Meadowview Cottage is not part of a large holiday complex. All facilities are provided at no extra charge, for your exclusive use. Meadowview Cottage gives you the best of both worlds; 10 mins to the coast, yet set in a tranquil rural hamlet far from the madding crowd “
- 5*GOLD Luxury with 100% Cleanliness record for many years
- The cottage is the end result of an immaculate barn conversion. Sympathetically renovated to a very high specification, it is tastefully furnished and equipped with just about everything you could possibly need.
- This luxury cottage Cornwall comfortably accommodates 6 people, plus one or two infants and one or two small well behaved dogs
- With all accommodation, gardens and parking area on one level, the cottage is suitable for all generations, with generous facilities to occupy children of all ages
- An enclosed RoSPA inspected enclosed children’s play park, peddle go-carts, giant Jenga, skittles, children’s toys and games
- Two fully enclosed gardens
- 50 inch flat screen television, Playstation 3 + games + Blu-Ray DVD
- LCD TV with Freeview in every bedroom
- Sky package including Sports and Movies
- 3 Vintage French styled bedrooms: Superking (can split to twins), double bedroom with ensuite shower, a twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Large comfortable sitting room, dining room with spectacular countryside views and fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Freeview TV in every bedroom
- Beach accessories
- Unlimited free use of a private sauna and exercise equipment
- Additional fridge/freezer in log cabin, useful for storing cold drinks and ice
- An active bird table
- Charcoal BBQ (free charcoal provided)
- Optional housekeeping services
- Please see our Why Choose Us page for full facility details
As a member of the Families Welcome scheme you can enjoy the use of free cots, moses basked, high chairs, a children’s play park, indoor and outdoor family games. “Which means that as a parent you can relax with confidence that we provide a host of family friendly facilities at this high quality luxury cottage Cornwall.”
Set within 30 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, Meadowview Cottage provides seclusion with a view. This tranquil retreat is also ideally situated for exploring North Cornwall’s jaw-dropping coastal scenery, excellent surf beaches, charming fishing villages, challenging golf courses, National Trust attractions, pony trekking, cycling, walking, art galleries, historic sites and castles, wild moorlands and peaceful woodlands, and much, much more.
The magic of King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel and Jamaica Inn at Bolventor on Bodmin Moor, fishing harbours like Boscastle and Port Isaac of Doc Martin fame, beaches like Crackington Haven, Trebarwith Strand and Widemouth Bay and inland country towns like Launceston and our wonderful rambling moors will provide you with endless hours of discovery.
Luxury Honeymoon Cottage Cornwall
- Secluded hideaway in a quintessential hamlet in North Cornwall
- 5 star GOLD luxury cottage accommodation
- Free, unlimited use, PRIVATE SAUNA : Enjoy relaxing in your own private Scandinavian log cabin sauna set within the grounds of Meadowview Cottage. Towels, robes, power shower, and exercise equipment all provided in the log cabin. Accommodating two people, the sauna is FREE to use whenever you want.
- Large romantic, vintage French-themed, super-king bedroom
- Romantic evening lighting and private heated decking area in the tropical garden
- Generous discounts for smaller groups during off-peak periods. Please contact us for details.
Smoking: Although no smoking is permitted within the cottage itself, smokers may use the covered and seated area on the decking of the log cabin.
GUEST REVIEWS for Meadowview Cottage
LARGE GROUP SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
Perfect for family celebrations or special friend occasions. For large groups with up to 12 persons, 4 infants and 4 dogs, Meadowview Cottage and The Cottage can provide the perfect setting. The cottages are both detached and are just 100 yards apart. For more information see our large group holiday accommodation page or contact us for details.
The Cottage: Our Second Luxury Cottage Cornwall
If Meadowview Cottage is not available on the dates you require, we have a another cottage owned by our sister, also a 5-star GOLD cottage just 100 yards away. Known as The Cottage, Trelash, this luxury country chic cottage can accommodate up to 6 persons, up to 3 infants under 3 years old in cots or Moses basket and 2 dogs.
Interactive Map of Meadowview Cottage, our Luxury Cottage Cornwall
- Five star luxury accommodation
- Log cabin with sauna and gym equipment
- Play park & toys
- North Cornwall Attractions
- Private Gardens
- Meadow views
- Christmas Lights
Meadowview Cottage regularly achieves 100% for its standard of cleanliness by Visit England keeping us in the top 5% throughout the UK “Which means that you are assured of the highest level of comfort during your stay”.
Debbie and Roger are very proud to have been awarded a privileged Visit England Gold Award for 2016 for an exceptionally high quality of cottage accommodation together with their 5 star self-catering Cornwall holiday home rating.
Internet & Sky
Bring your laptop and make use of your own secure wireless internet facility at no extra cost. Connection instructions will be supplied on arrival.
We hope you will enjoy use of the cottage’s 50 inch flat screen television which is connected via Sky – 4 Mix plus Sports 1 and Movies 1. You will also find a Playstation 3 and a selection of games. The Playstation also enables you to watch standard or Blu-Ray HD DVDs. We also have an iPod docking station with CD player and DAB radio. This delivers great sound quality thanks to a 160W output through a front speaker and two sub-woofers.