Why Choose Us?
Meadowview Cottage sits within its own private and secluded gardens within 30 acres of tranquil countryside to explore. The advantage over a multi-cottage complex is that your visit will not be spoilt by the noise of other holiday makers.
- Great central location to explore all North Cornwall and beyond.
- Coveted 5 star, GOLD rated, luxury accommodation, yet very children friendly.
- Sleeps 6 comfortably (no put-you-up or sofa bed in sight!).
- Fully inclusive prices (no hidden extras).
- Comfortable beds including Supper king or optional two 3-foot singles, a double and two 3-foot singles.
- Bed linen, towels and fluffy cotton robes.
- Large comfortable sofas.
- Pre-order and delivery service available through Waitrose and Asda.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining table and comfortable chairs in sun room with stunning countryside views.
- Optional housekeeping service, which has proved very popular.
- Private laundry facilities (ie washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, etc.).
- Childrens play area - ROSPA inspected.
- Cot, high-chair and baby facilities.
- A store of children’s toys, bikes, go-karts, games, etc.
- Two private landscaped gardens: One with a decked seating area under a pergola and twinkling lights for balmy evening drinks; one with BBQ facilities and beautifully landscaped lawns overlooking an adjoining meadow.
- Private sauna & exercise equipment.
- Sun/dining room with extensive countrywide views and great for watching the wild bird table.
- Wireless Broadband Connection.
- 50 inch flat screen television, Playstation 3 + games + Blu-Ray DVD.
- Access to 30 acres of unspoiled farmland for private country walks .
- LCD TV with Freeview in every bedroom.
- Unlimited outgoing local and national telephone calls.
- Sky package including Sports and Movies.
- Full oil central heating and electricity included in price.
- Three power showers.
- Beach accessories. Please bring beach towels.
- Ample parking for 3 vehicles on a private lane.
- If you require something in particular that you can’t see listed, please ask.
A great cottage in a superb location. An excellent base for exploring Cornwall. The cottage is amazingly well equipped and very well maintained - and very homely. The kids have loved every second and don't want to go home! The space and view around the cottage are great too! We will definitely be back! Thank you Debbie and Roger.
Superb! We've had a great week in a brilliant cottage in the perfect location. Sad to be heading home (not least because of our inferior TV).
We've had a thoroughly enjoyable week in this most beautiful area. It's been so wonderful to look forward each day to returning to such a lovely cottage - absolutely perfect. Thank you.
We've had a perfect break at Medaowview Cottage. The facilities are fabulous and very clean. You have thought of everything. The perfect place for a really great holiday. Many Thanks!
A stunningly beautiful cottage, perfectly finished and really cosy. A perfect place for our honeymoon. Can't thank Debbie and Roger enough for the personal touches and very warm welcome - it was a perfect week. Thank you!
Wow! What a beautiful cottage and a really warm welcome from Debbie and Roger. Everything here you could possibly think of for a really comfortable and relaxing holiday. Felt totally relaxed within the first 20 minutes. Thank you!
What a fantastic cottage. We have felt so welcomed and the kids have had a ball here. Perfect location for sightseeing and wonderful coming back to peace and quiet! Thank you Debbie and Roger for your great advice and wonderful toys for the kids.
We love Meadowview Cottage - definitely a 5 star place - all the luxuries and mod cons but with such a homely feel. Great location being so close to lovely places yet totally peaceful too. Thanks for a great stay - I'm sure we'll be back.
Debbie, Roger, Becky and Tom - what a lovely family - you have made us feel very welcome! The cottage is wonderful and we have had a great time - Noah and Jessie will miss Tom and Becky very much!
Thank you so much for your hositality and wonderful cottage which has worked so well with the little ones.
Thank you to Debbie, Roger, Becky and Tom for a fantastic stay and warm welcome. The cottage deserves its 5 stars and the small details make the stay very special. Ellie and Ethan loved the garden, playpark and go-karts!!!